- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1.5 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, divided
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Clean Brussel sprouts in water and trim tough ends and cut in half.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, half the balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the sprouts out evenly over a pan. Drizzle the oil mixture over the sprouts, and toss to evenly coat. Spread back into an even layer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes or until the sprouts tender with a crisp outside. Remove from oven.
- Drizzle with the remaining vinegar, and sprinkle with salt to taste.
Ohio Studio: 5412 N Nissen Rd, Martin, OH 43445 ~ Detroit Studio: 425 Eureka Rd, Wyandotte, MI 48192
ph: 419-343-1031 ~ ph: 313-989-4063